Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosmetic changes
Based on feedback we've received from our users, over the next few days we will be changing the site layout and colors.

We also have a new logo and branding that will help to easily identify our site and what it's about. We appreciate all of the feedback and want to bring you a forum that you'll find easy to come to and participate in every day.

[Image: ee8ff7f302b51ee3fe756787a4dd7cf9.jpg]
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  0
We have completed our current round of cosmetic changes and look forward to your feedback. By default, the forum renders in standard, light mode. You now have the option to switch to dark mode below. Just click the quick theme select menu at the bottom of the page.

As you'll see, we already have a new logo and a new look.
Website Find Like  0
I like the light mode. Also the links for new and recent posts. That's a great addition.
Find Like  0
Just want to clarify, that the dark mode version is still available!

Mobile: User CP > Edit Options > More Options (Scroll all the way down)

Desktop: You may also access dark mode by scrolling to the very bottom of the page and finding the theme selector drop down.
[Image: tumblr_on3pitShzX1um2igbo2_r1_540.gif]
Find Like  0
I think the Glocks are kinda funny given that we ALL know HK is the MASTER species of semi-automatic handguns (and your own preference for ... hipoints)
Find Like  0
(10-27-2022, 11:44 PM)Pineapple Wrote: I think the Glocks are kinda funny given that we ALL know HK is the MASTER species of semi-automatic handguns (and your own preference for ... hipoints)

Hipoint is superior to a glock.
[Image: tumblr_on3pitShzX1um2igbo2_r1_540.gif]
Find Like  0
(10-28-2022, 03:57 PM)nochillfm Wrote:
(10-27-2022, 11:44 PM)Pineapple Wrote: I think the Glocks are kinda funny given that we ALL know HK is the MASTER species of semi-automatic handguns (and your own preference for ... hipoints)

Hipoint is superior to a glock.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find Like  0