Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAQ
What is UtahGuns.Net?
UtahGuns.Net is a place for firearm owners in Utah and neighboring states to coalesce over gun issues, rights, politics and enthusiasm. It's a place to discuss, learn, promote and debate topics of all types. 

Is my user data safe?
Yes. We will NEVER share your user data with anyone. We will NEVER sell your data to a third party.

Why are you filtering some profanity on the site?
We filter out the "seven dirty words" as well as racist terms on this site. We are stewards of our rights and, while we're thick skinned, there are women and children who will use this site. We expect our users will comport themselves with basic decorum. Frankly, this site is a reflection of all gun owners and will be searchable. Let's put our best foot forward.

Is it OK to discuss politics or subjects in the news, not related to guns.
Absolutely! Let's be civil to one another. Be respectful. No name-calling. No racism (does this even have to be said?) Otherwise, have at it. 

Can I advertise on UtahGuns.Net
Yes! Vendors will have their own, self-moderated space to directly connect with users. Banner advertising on the site is also available for firearms vendors and manufacturers. Contact me for details via PM.

Can vendors/gun shops use the marketplace to sell?
No. The Marketplace is for private party sales only. Please see the rules sticky in the marketplace section for more info.
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  1