Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLC Gun Buyback
This is from June but coverage from KSL about the latest gun buy back from the SLCPD.

Is that a M1A I see? Several k98s?

Good on the folks at 2A Alliance to try to keep these firearms from needlessly being destroyed. Once again, we see from police departments the tired narrative about guns being dangerous.

Quote:SALT LAKE CITY — Brannon Richardson said there was a relief that came when he gave his gun to police on Saturday; now it seems like he is not part of the problem.

Richardson said his dad gave him a rifle years ago, and it had been sitting there. He had to figure out what to do with it when moving from place to place. He said he was a safe owner and hadn't had ammunition for years, but that he saw the buyback program as an easy way to pass on the responsibility of a gun.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50421492/res...ty-buyback
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  0
Wow, if that ever happens in Boise, there'd be a bidding war before anybody could turn in their guns. That fellow's comment about guns being for cowards was way uncalled for.
Find Like  0
Quote:... That fellow's comment about guns being for cowards was way uncalled for.

That guy was just projecting. Honestly, if he's not responsible enough, then good. Better for him to 'absolve' himself then leave it for the next burglar to come and take.
Find Like  0
(09-25-2022, 03:52 PM)Pineapple Wrote:
Quote:... That fellow's comment about guns being for cowards was way uncalled for.

That guy was just projecting. Honestly, if he's not responsible enough, then good. Better for him to 'absolve' himself then leave it for the next burglar to come and take.
It makes you wonder how people get these ideas in their head.
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  0