Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona new member
We escaped California over two years ago and ended up in Oro Valley Arizona. Like a breath of freedom and fresh air. Any Arizona questions or info and I will attempt to answer them for you.
Find Like  0
(09-21-2022, 08:51 AM)DaveInOroValley Wrote: We escaped California over two years ago and ended up in Oro Valley Arizona. Lie a breath of freedom and fresh air. Any Arizona questions or info and I will attempt to answer them for you.
Welcome! So glad to see another familiar face. Oro Valley is just north of Tucson?
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  1
Californians are everywhere now.
Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it’s usually something unusual.
Find Like  0
(09-30-2022, 10:21 PM)Killer Joe Wrote: Californians are everywhere now.
Thankfully, it's mostly the good California s leaving.
Website Find Like  0
(09-30-2022, 11:40 PM)Bako Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 10:21 PM)Killer Joe Wrote: Californians are everywhere now.

The rest of the country will be the judge of that.  The new term “Californicated” has been created for a reason.
Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it’s usually something unusual.
Find Like  0
(09-29-2022, 12:10 AM)Bako Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 08:51 AM)DaveInOroValley Wrote: We escaped California over two years ago and ended up in Oro Valley Arizona. Lie a breath of freedom and fresh air. Any Arizona questions or info and I will attempt to answer them for you.
Welcome! So glad to see another familiar face. Oro Valley is just north of Tucson?

Yes it is we're about a 40 minute drive from Tucson proper which is just fine since it has some not so desireable locations.

(10-01-2022, 07:35 AM)Killer Joe Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 11:40 PM)Bako Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 10:21 PM)Killer Joe Wrote: Californians are everywhere now.

The rest of the country will be the judge of that.  The new term “Californicated” has been created for a reason.

There is a common saying here. "Don't Calizona my Arizona"....Thankfully most people that leave Commiefornia are common sense logical voters and will continue to keep Arizona red.
Find Like  0
(09-21-2022, 08:51 AM)DaveInOroValley Wrote: We escaped California over two years ago and ended up in Oro Valley Arizona. Like a breath of freedom and fresh air. Any Arizona questions or info and I will attempt to answer them for you.

I have an Arizona question.

What's the deal with Tucson, and why haven't we given it back to Mexico?   Huh
Find Like  0
I have been to Tucson. I am pretty sure we did give it back.
Website Find Like  0