Poll: Which do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Android
50.00%
1 50.00%
IPhone
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android or IPhone?
Which platform do you guys prefer? I personally stick to android for it's wide range of customization and security features. I have yet to see Apple take any interest in favor of it's user's security and privacy policy.
[Image: tumblr_on3pitShzX1um2igbo2_r1_540.gif]
Find Like  0
I've been Android forever. I bought the HTC Evo 4G on launch day, way back when.

I like how easy it is to set up Android phones to your own ergonomics and work flow. I don't love the build quality of some of the Samsung phones. They seem to break too easily.
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  0
(04-14-2023, 01:13 PM)nochillfm Wrote: Which platform do you guys prefer? I personally stick to android for it's wide range of customization and security features. I have yet to see Apple take any interest in favor of it's user's security and privacy policy.

iPhone all the way.

Quite the contrary, apple was involved with a case a while back where they refused an warantless FBI request to help crack an iphone password request. Instead the FBI used a 3rd party. 

No matter android or apple, treat your digital geo-locating device as such.
Find Like  0
Well I took the safe route. Stayed with Android and picked up a Samsung S23Ultra.

No complaints so far.
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  0