Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great article on securing a firearm in a vehicle
I am thinking about mounting a hidden safe in my truck.

Quote:A gun left in a car is susceptible to theft, but there are measures we can take to make it much less likely. First of all, minimize how often you do this. There is, quite frankly, little reason to leave a gun always in your car when you are at home. Cars get broken into even when parked right in front of the home. Why leave a gun in the car overnight or during the day when you are at home? Avoiding theft of the firearm is best accomplished by not leaving the gun in the vehicle any time we can avoid doing so.

https://www.usacarry.com/methods-securin...m-vehicle/
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  0
A nice holster that is actually comfortable that are like the alien tech holsters would be nice.
[Image: tumblr_on3pitShzX1um2igbo2_r1_540.gif]
Find Like  0
I think as long as it was hidden well that it would be useful for those times when you're out and have to enter a restricted building. Although my understanding is that is in our state (Arizona) there are certain buildings ( A library for example) that if they have a no weapons sign have to provide a secure locker in the building for you.

I personally haven't done that but have read of others that have.
Find Like  0
I love that no one really even gives a second thought about open or concealed carry in UT.
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  0