Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HB 180 - Off Highway Vehicle Test begin Jan 1 2023
Beginning Jan. 1, 2023, Utah will require all OHV operators to complete the Utah Off-Highway Vehicle Education Course. Operators under the age of 18 shall possess a youth OHV education certificate in order to operate an OHV on public land, road or trail. Operators 18 years of age or older may operate an OHV if they possess an approved adult OHV education certificate. The test will be available beginning January 1, 2023.

The test will be available at recreation.utah.gov
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  0
(11-18-2022, 12:55 PM)Bako Wrote: Beginning Jan. 1, 2023, Utah will require all OHV operators to complete the Utah Off-Highway Vehicle Education Course. Operators under the age of 18 shall possess a youth OHV education certificate in order to operate an OHV on public land, road or trail. Operators 18 years of age or older may operate an OHV if they possess an approved adult OHV education certificate. The test will be available beginning January 1, 2023.

The test will be available at recreation.utah.gov

What kind of nonsense is this? I thought California had some weird off-road requirements and laws!
[Image: tumblr_on3pitShzX1um2igbo2_r1_540.gif]
Find Like  0
Think of it like the CA boating class requirement. The idea is to raise awareness through training.

It'll take 30 min and you'll do it once.
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Website Find Like  0